|посетителей в день||31,926|
- The most secure way to handle someone forgetting to verify their account?
- Whipping heavy cream with melted chocolate
- Is it legal for a supermarket to refuse to sell an adult beer if an adult with them doesn’t have their ID?
- Why does a tetrahedral molecule like methane have a dipole moment of zero?
- Should I have shared a document with a former employee?
- Is Tales of Old an official bard ability?
- Grouping into more groups in one iteration
- Which modern firearm should a time traveler bring to be easily reproducible for a historic civilization?
- Who determines when road center lines are solid or dashed?
- Strategy to pay off revolving debt while building reserve savings fund?
- How do you give a date interval with diffuse dates?
- 部屋で2人っきりてのがどーもな。 Understanding this て and the meaning of this どーも
- Inscriptio Labyrinthica
- Why teach C using scanf without talking about command line arguments?
- If Beer's Law appears to apply to a high concentration (>0.01M) of a solute, is it valid to use for concentration calculation?
- Is encryption still applied if you ignore the SSL certificate warning for self-signed certs?
- Is this phrase a grammatically correct translation?
- Applying for jobs with an obvious scar
- Company wants to "retain" part of my salary?
- Does unblocking power bar outlets through short extension cords increase fire risk?
- How to delete all messages in the message window programmatically?
- Practical example in using (homotopy) type theory
- Do higher dimensions have axes?
- What makes MOVEQ quicker than a normal MOVE in 68000 assembly?